Best ACH Processing Companies: What Your Business Should Look For
The ACH Processing [Automated Clearing House] Network allows for electronic debiting [and crediting] of checking and savings accounts. ACH Integration The network currently operates in the US and Puerto Rico.
The best ACH Processing Companies will offer the following:
- An ACH Virtual Terminal that lets you schedule recurring ACH payments as well as one-time payments via phone
- An easy to implement secure ACH Website Payment Collection page. Customize logo, colors etc and collect desired customer payment data
- Automated email receipts that can be customized for each customer as well as providing the ability to promote new products/services
- Automated NSF handling for rejected ACH transactions. You can resubmit non-sufficient funds transactions automatically with varying rule set eg Retry debit first Friday am after reject
- An ACH Integration API that makes automated payment collection and reconciliation
- Great customer support. The best ACH companies know that payment collection is vitally important to businesses. When your money is one the line you expect prompt, professional support
- Reasonable fees. You shouldn’t pay more than 50 cents per transaction and no percents unless high risk business
- Secure data handling and ACH tokenization for recurring payments
The best ACH processors and ACH processing companies are always looking to make product improvements. ACH IVR Payments Account verification is one. You can now ascertain if the check writer has a valid account with money in it before you take payment.