With Smartphone evolution, Live streaming videos has become one of the craziest hobbies around the globe. Of course, it is now trending, and making people shoot, records their videos, and posts it to their personal or fan page social networking accounts like Facebook, Twitter and others. One of the best live broadcasting android, iOS applications for your Smartphone is “Periscope” – yes!! Using Periscope, one can broadcast themselves or can watch other videos lively with at most features like commenting on their videos, licking and sharing. The best part of this application is, after broadcasting, one can replay their videos to show it to their fans, or family members to receive appraisals from them.
Twitter bought periscope for pc and released it on March 2015 – Periscope is available for two platform users (Android and iOS).
Officially, Periscope for PC is not available for global users, but in this post, we are here to assist you to download Periscope for your PC using Android Emulators like You Wave, Nox App, and BlueStacks.
Features of Periscope for PC and for Mac at a Glance
Here are the most important features of Periscope Application – Let get started.
- If you require your videos to be shown to particular people then, using the Private characteristics of this app, you can broadcast yourself.
- Replay is the best features of periscope application.
- Using Twitter bird icon, you can share your live link to show it to your followers instantly.
- It also allows Twitter people to follow someone who broadcast themselves frequently, and you can also unfollow someone if you wish not to get their notifications.
- Buttons like hearts, retweet – These are the best signals to know your follower’s enjoyment about your live broadcast.
- Regular updates from developers were given to users whenever your device required.
In the previous version, there were a lot of bugs, and it was scanned thoroughly and fixed by the developers.
Download and Install Periscope for PC for Windows and Mac
As we discussed regarding availability of Periscope for PC – Yes!! Developers are still in a dilemma whether to release periscope PC based version (We are also not sure because, as the most of the users are using Smartphone’s so, very fewer chances). However, we are sharing the best method to Download Periscope app for your PC in easy steps.
Here, to avoid difficulty we are using BlueStacks as the best Android emulators for your PC (However, if you are much acquainted with other emulators like YOU Wave, Nox App then, you may continue with them).
- First, check your system compatibility (Windows or Linux), and then check whether your PC is 32 or 64 bits.
- Then, you should Download Emulators from the following source – Download BlueStacks Here
- After that, double click on the Downloaded file to kick start the process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish BlueStacks app player installations.
This is all about the installation of BlueStacks on your PC now; let’s get into in the main topic.
- Initially, after installation of BlueStacks, go to start (You can also create a shortcut as Desktop icon) and click on the BlueStacks Icon.
- Next, using your Google Account, sign in to your Gmail account so that you can access Google Play Store quickly.
- After you logged in to Play Store account – Now, look for “Periscope App for Android” and hit Enter button.
- Here, you will get a list of the app related to Periscope – So, only click on the app that is powered by “Twitter Inc”.
- Now, follow the on-screen steps and finish Periscope installation on your PC.
Although, there are several best ways to install periscope application on PC, we have chosen BlueStacks, and we recommend all our users to use BlueStacks as their personal application for installing any Android Applications on PC.
We have gathered information from some users who are facing device heating problem after installing Periscope application; our best advice and recommendation for them are – Kindly, upgrade your current installed version to up to date version. We believe, we have given enough full Wikipedia information about Periscope for PC. Kindly, click on the share button to make this post viral.