We all agree that technology has changed our life. We cannot think our daily tasks without it. From the office to our house everywhere, technology helps us lots. Can you imagine technology without error? “No” it is not possible, but every problem has more than one solution that we believe.
Before we have given answers to many technological problems, which are faced by the users. Today we will try to give some possible solutions to “0xc00007b” error message. Many Windows users encounter the error that “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)” and there are many reasons work on this issue. They are:
- If you do not close any game or program in a correct manner, then you receive this message
- If 32bit system is upgraded to a 64bit system, then you can get this error.
- If the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package is not correctly configured on a computer, then the user can get this error message. The Visual C++ redistributable package is install in control Panel of a desktop or laptop. So if any file is found damaged, then there is a chance to got 0xc00007b Error message.
- 1 Solution for “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)”
- 2 Other methods to fix 0xc00007b Error
Solution for “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)”
Replace all the damaged file from Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package with new files. The files can be injured for multiple causes.
How do you replace the damaged files? Follow the steps:
- Download new files from here. Extract the files on your computer. We recommend keeping the file in a new folder.
- Then Restart your system and open it in Safe mode. For opening your computer in safe mode, press constantly F8 key from your keyboard while your system gets restarted.
- After going into the safe mode, you need to steer to the C:/Windows/32
- Copy the new extracted file to C:/Windows/32 and delete the injured files.
- Open your computer in the regular mode
You may not receive 0xc00007b Error message again. 70% users get a useful result after using this method.
We have some another two methods to stop receiving 0xc00007b Error message.
You can try reinstall Directx file to solve this error. You can receive “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)” this message if the Directx files have been damaged. These files can be injured due to various reasons including overriding the older version, virus attacks, etc. You should delete the damaged Directx files and install the new files.
- You can find the Directx files in Control Panel. Open the Control Panel and uninstall the old Directx files.
- Then navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Directx and delete the Directx files
- Once you eliminate the old file, download the new Directx file from here and Install on your system a fresh copy.
- Restart your system.
Hope this method solve your problem. Still, you are receiving 0xc00007b Error message, then try the following method.
You can fix “0xc00007b” error by reinstalling .NET Framework. The Windows users know what is .NET Framework. Still, we will write about this for newbies. Microsoft has developed the .NET Framework to access some software or applications which are made using .NET technologies. Sometimes users get this “0xc00007b” error message due to flawed of .NET Framework.
If you face this issue, it is recommended to reinstall .NET Framework.
- First, you need to delete the old .NET Framework.
- You can take the new .NET Framework from here and install it.
- Install the new on your computer
- Reboot the system.
Hope you do not get “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)” this again.
Also See: Bigo Live for PC/Online
Other methods to fix 0xc00007b Error
- We have told you that you can face this error if you don’t shut down any game or application correctly. You can get the better result to delete that game and reinstall it.
- Play a game as an Administrator. Do right-click on the game icon and go to the “Properties.” Click on the compatibility tab and check the “Run the program as an administrator.” Click “OK” after that.
- Sometimes you get the error “0xc00007b” error message if your Windows Operating System is not up to date. So update you OS and get rid of the error.
Hope we have mentioned all possible solutions to fix 0xc00007b Error. Still, you face this problem, format your system. The error message will not be displayed again. If you get useful information in the content, please update it on Social Networking Sites.