IMO is one of the popular video calling applications and it can be considered as the best alternative of Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, etc. This video calling app is available on Google Play Store as well as iTunes. You can use this app on your phone only; its desktop version has not been released. But if you want, then can download IMO for PC and enjoy its features on bigger screen. Today we will bring a complete guide to download and install IMO messenger on Desktop or Laptop using free tools.
Why should you use IMO on your PC?
The IMO for Desktop packs many features which may insist you to install this stunning video application on your Windows system. Following are some features of the desktop version of IMO.
- Data usage is very less for this application
- It can works flawlessly in an area where you can’t get proper GSM signal.
- You can make video chat as well as voice call over 3G, 2G, 4G and Wi-Fi connection.
- It allows you to make call and video chat for free.
- You can express your emotions through different stickers as IMO for PC offers more than 100 stickers for their users.
- It packs 30 languages including Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, etc. so you can make the conversion in your preferred language.
- You can get the freedom to do Group chat with your friends and family.
- You can upload videos and images from your computer.
- It allows you to do encrypted chat and calls.
- It offers high-end privacy protection to their users.
- Language conversion facility is available on IMO app
- It also allows you to send a text message to the recipients.
Hope you understand that IMO for PC/laptop is the best choice when you search Messenger application to use on your computer. Now we will show you, how to download and install IMO for your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system.
Also See: Download Tinder for PC
Download and Install IMO for PC/Laptop
We have already told you that IMO is not available for Desktop, so to install this application you need to install Android Emulator on your computer. You can find many Emulators like Bluestacks, KoPlayer emulator, Nox App Player, etc. on the web and most they are available for free. Here we have used Bluestacks to run IMO on our PC. You can download Bluestacks from its site and to install it; you need to follow the same steps as you follow for installing other software. Bluestacks is one of the favorite Android App players on the computer. However, most of the users share their positive feedback regarding Bluestacks, so don’t worry about any bug to receive from this Apps player. The interface of Bluestacks is user-friendly, so you never face any hassle when you utilize it to download any Android Application.
1st Process – Install IMO on PC using Bluestacks
- After installing Bluestacks, launch it on your PC. (Bluestacks download link)
- Hit the Search Button. Type IMO in the Search Bar and hit the Enter key on your keyboard. In the next page, you can see button names as “Search Play for IMO” click that.
- Google Play Store will be opened on your PC/laptop, and you can get the IMO app along with some other applications. Click on the IMO, and you will be navigated to the next page where you can get an “Install” Hit that button and wait for few second for completing the installation.
- Once the process is completed, go to the home screen of Bluestacks and see the IMO there. Open it and enjoy the video chat as well as text messaging and voice call on bigger screen.
Also See: Psiphon 3 for PC
2nd Process – Install IMO on Desktop
There is an another method to install IMO on your PC/laptop powered by Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Download the app file of IMO. You can get plenty of sites where you can download this file.
- Go to the destination folder or drive where you keep this apk Select the file and right click on it. Open this file with Bluestacks and wait until the installation process is completed.
- After finishing the installation, go to the home of bluestacks, and you can get the IMO along with other applications which are installed through Bluestacks.
These are the processes to download and install IMO on PC. If you find this content beneficial, please drop your feedback below. Also don’t forget to bookmark our blog Digg Contest for more tech tutorials.